To celebrate the publication of Philip Caveney’s latest middle grade adventure, we have 3 copies to give away!
Considering the current situation, a book launch and events are completely out of the question. So instead, Philip has been busy creating this short film to introduce you to Boy and The Book of Secrets.
Watch the film here, inspired by Archimaldo, the wandering troubadour from The Book of Secrets. Now pick a product of your choice, and try to come up with funny and inspiring ‘jingles’ to advertise your chosen product.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- What are you advertising?
- Think of some adjectives to describe your product.
- What about some rhyming words?
- Now think of a tune (if you’re musical, create your own. Or use a tune you know well). Nursery rhymes work well for this bit!
- Now write your jingle and practice singing it.
- Send your completed jingle to email@example.com
- Closing date – 1st May 2020. Good luck!