UCLan Publishing is currently open to unsolicited submissions. We will look at everything sent to us and aim to respond within 6 weeks. We a currently looking for Middle Grade and YA.
Please consider our guidelines before submitting your work, and be aware that we are a student run publishing house. You must be open to our new approach to publishing, and by submitting your work you may be considered for student projects or our commercial arm.
- Please note we only accept submissions via email.
- Please send a covering letter in the body of your email including the word count of your book.
- For adult and children’s fiction, please attach just one Word document including the three opening chapters (double line spaced) and a brief 300 word synopsis of the whole plot.
- For picture book submissions, please attach one Word document with your single best picture book text only.
- Title all your Word documents in the following format: Your Book’s Title –Your Name.
- Please note, we only accept submissions via email.
- Please send a covering letter in the body of your email including the word count or projected word count of your book.
- Please attach the following Word documents to your covering email – a proposal, a short synopsis of 300 words, your up-to-date CV.
- Title your Word documents in the following format: Your Book’s Title – Your Name